Sunday, October 27, 2013

Window shopping Obamacare is hazardous to your rights

One of the hazards of fooling around with a website that is not functioning correctly is that you have no idea what it is doing on the back end. This is the reason why you haven't been getting healthcare.gov in depth analysis from me. I bailed right at the point where it asked for my credit card details prior to me having picked a plan. That viscerally seemed wrong. Now evidence is emerging that my caution was justified. A software analysis blog writer had his abandoned test application processed without authorization and he is now being told that if he does not appeal within 10 days, he cannot access the marketplace in future. He never actually submitted an application and he explicitly disagreed with the terms and conditions. Stay away from Healthcare.gov unless you have legal services on tap. It's not even safe to window shop. HT: Instapundit

No comments:

Post a Comment