Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bitcoin comeback

The gloom and doom bitcoin crowd seems to have quieted down now that BTC has resumed its upward trends from its recent lows in the $600 range. At writing Preev is listing BTC at $909, still well off its all time highs but about twice what my eyeball tells me its long term price trend is. That's a bit fluffy but not scarily so.

My microtransaction fueled program of acquiring bitcoins continues apace, currently totalling 0.04876797BTC or a bit more than $40 at present prices, territory of a decent burger joint night out with the wife with drinks added in. Minor tragedy has struck though as The Charley Horse has gone out of business and I was using their burger and drink menu for pricing benchmarks. I have to find a new restaurant now.

No comments:

Post a Comment