Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letter

Just wrote this letter to Brian Bosma, Indiana House Speaker.
I would appreciate your assistance in answering a question or directing me to the appropriate parliamentarian who can give me an answer.

I want to find out if and when my representative (Maria Candelaria Reardon) will lose her Indiana residency for the purpose of running for re-election at the next term.

I also hope that you can keep in session long enough so that she and the rest of the AWOL representatives have to pick between their political future in the General Assembly and coming back and doing the people's business.

God bless and stick to your guns

T. Michael Lutas
Chairman
Lake County Indiana Republican Liberty Caucus

1 comment:

  1. Your corporate overlords have bankrupted your country. Trillions down the drain. So you go out and attack your public employees.

    As I want your country broken, it's in the way and shows no sign of useful leadership, I applaud your efforts. Do you have any idea how funny this insanity is?

    ReplyDelete